face the day oil
An 100% natural, organic, all-in-one daytime skincare product that can be used as a cleanser, exfoliator and moisturiser.
Alowe Face the Day Oil is gentle and made for all skin types. Packed full of nutrients, it is absorbed quickly and will result in renewed, glowing skin.
Our naturally luxurious daytime oil is formulated to brighten, protect and hydrate your skin. This anti-inflammatory plant-powered oil blend is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids that provide gentle nourishment for glowing skin. Red raspberry and rosehip help protect from pollutants and free-radical damage such as fine lines and wrinkles, while jojoba, sea buckthorn, carrot seed and camellia help to restore elasticity and reduce the appearance of scars, uneven texture and tone, blemishes and redness.
At Alowe, we use only intentionally selected ingredients with a purpose.
Size: 30ml | 1 fl.oz
face the day oil
HOW TO USE
Here are some of the different ways to use this oil:
Gently massage oil directly onto dry face and neck with wet hands, remove with a damp washcloth.
Apply a few drops of oil to a small portion of a damp cloth. Use a gentle circular motion to exfoliate and cleanse skin on face and neck.
Add a few drops of oil into the palm of your hands and gently massage or press onto damp skin.
A few of the many benefits of our unique blend include:
• Cleanses the skin – removing makeup, dirt and restoring skin to its natural glowing state
• Quick absorption that penetrates the deeper layers of the skin + won’t leave you feeling oily
• Works to calm and balance oily, dry and/or sensitive skin
• Naturally occuring vitamins C and E, retinol A, B1, B2, and B12 supporting brightening and purifying pores
• Restores complexion and softens the appearance of scars, fine lines, redness, dark spots and acne
• Anti Inflammatory
• Restores skin resilience and elasticity by locking in moisture and maintaining plumpness
• Supports skin that has been overexposed to natures harsher elements and protects against free-radical damage
• Provides light sun protective properties allowing the skin to receive the benefits of the sun
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*^, Camellia oleifera (Tea) seed oil*^, Rubus idaeus (Red Raspberry) seed oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*^, Calendula officinalis*^, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Berries) CO2 extract*^, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*^, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract.
*Certified organic ingredient. 92.14% organic of total
^ from organic agriculture
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: geraniol, limonene, linalool.
- KFKerilyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
So great for cleansing and moisturizing! My skin feels and looks soft. I feel like it leaves me with a beautiful healthy glow but is not oily whatsoever! I look forward to my morning skincare routine when it’s this simple. You only need a small amount! Seriously cannot say enough wonderful thing about the Face the Day oil!
- TMTheresa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFace the day oil
This oil is super hydrating and feels lovely on my face. Love the fact that all ingredients are ethically sourced.
- HHunterVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDaily ritual
I love using Face the Day oil every morning as part of my skincare ritual. My skin always feels hydrated and fresh to start the day.
- PPetraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe Day & Night Duo
I’m quite picky with what I put on my skin ( super sensitive, prone to redness and irritation - hello euro genes 🙃🙂 ) so was a little bit hesitant at the start BUT.. I started with just few drops in my moisturiser & slowly builded it up to just oil over few days.
I love that the oils aren’t too thick and heavy. They absorb easily and don’t leave much residue, which is great! The clean botanical smell is really nice too.
I’m a big fan of the natural SPF as well! Overall, really happy so far, no breakouts or irritation, which is super cool 🙌🏻
- SBSteven B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best face oil out there!
I love how this face oil does not leave the skin excessively oily/greasy and how it can be used for all skin types. I used to have problems with my combination skin, such as having the t-zone of my face being too oily whilst other parts of my face were very dry. However, the day oil alongside the night oil have eliminated that problem. The skin absorbs it right away and keeps it moisturised, feeling nourished and looking healthy throughout the day. Thank you so much to the founders of Alowe Skincare for creating a superb organic face oil.