face the night oil
An 100% natural, organic, all-in-one night-time skincare product that cleanses, exfoliates and moisturises before bed.
Alowe Face the Night Oil is gentle and made for all skin types. Packed full of nutrients, it is absorbed quickly and will penetrate the deeper layers of the skin without feeling greasy.
Our naturally luxurious night-time oil is formulated to cleanse the day away, then nourish, balance and restore your skin while you sleep. This blend of pure pressed plant and botanical oils sinks effortlessly into the skin to help soothe your complexion overnight. Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial heroes borage and blue tansy work to even out skin tone and clear acne. Tamanu, rosehip and prickly pear help to restore moisture, plump skin, reduce fine lines, soften the appearance of scars, and improve skin texture.
At Alowe, we use only intentionally selected ingredients with a purpose.
Size: 30ml | 1 fl.oz
face the night oil
HOW TO USE
Here are some of the different ways to use this oil:
Gently massage oil directly onto dry face and neck with wet hands, remove with a damp washcloth.
Apply a few drops of oil to a small portion of a damp cloth. Use a gentle circular motion to exfoliate and cleanse skin on face and neck.
Add a few drops of oil into the palm of your hands and gently massage or press onto damp skin.
A few of the many benefits of our unique blend include:
• Gently cleanses and exfoliates
• Naturally occurring antibacterial, astringent properties help to minimise the appearance of large pores and fight acne bacteria
• Works to calm and balance oily, dry or sensitive skin
• Naturally occurring vitamins C, E and retinol A, along with high levels of essential fatty acids, provide potent anti-inflammatory effects on the skin
• Soothes redness and inflammation
• Reduces the appearance of dark spots, softens scars and fine lines, and improves skin texture
• Sinks effortlessly into the skin while replenishing elasticity and naturally plumping up skin volume by stimulating collagen production
• Skin firming properties
• Boosts skin hydration and helps to promote clear, glowing skin
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*^, Camellia oleifera (Tea) seed oil*^, Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil*^, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil*^, Rosa canina (Rosehip) oil*^, Calendula officinalis*^, Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly Pear) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract.
*Certified organic ingredient. 92.14% organic of total
^ from organic agriculture
Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils: geraniol, limonene, linalool.
- KFKerilyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWonderful evening routine
It is so lovely. I struggle to be consistent with my night time skincare routine but this Face The Night oil is perfect. One easy application to wash and to nourish my skin afterwards. It melts into the skin, never leaving any unpleasant heaviness or greasiness to my skin. So happy with this!
- TtarynVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLOVE the smell and that its not too greasy
I really like the smell of this product and that its really hydrating but not greasy. Some night oils make me break out or dont seem to absorb they just seem to sit on the skin, but this really absorbs and my skin drinks it up!
- PPetraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe Day & Night Duo
I’m quite picky with what I put on my skin ( super sensitive, prone to redness and irritation - hello euro genes 🙃🙂 ) so was a little bit hesitant at the start BUT.. I started with just few drops in my moisturiser & slowly builded it up to just oil over few days.
I love that the oils aren’t too thick and heavy. They absorb easily and don’t leave much residue, which is great! The clean botanical smell is really nice too.
Overall, really happy so far, no breakouts or irritation, which is super cool 🙌🏻
- SBSteven B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuperb
It really helps with all skin types since it does not leave the face excessively oily/greasy, the skin just absorbs it right away and keeps the face moisturised overnight as well as feeling nourished when you wake up. I love that depending on how it is used it can be a moisturiser, cleanser or a gentle exfoliant before going to bed. I have let my family try it after recommending it to them and they have also loved it. Thank you Alowe Skincare for making a fantastic organic night oil.
- CCChantal C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agowonderful treat for my skin
I really love this oil! I never really used oil before and I imagined to be sticky and greasy, but this one is so refreshing and beautiful, smells heavenly and I definitely feel my skin being rejuvinated <3